On 3 Nov 2005 at 19:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> TestCursor probably works ok, but I'd need to look at the source code to
> see what was the intent with the hour glasses and if one was not supposed
> to have a percent time associated with it.

That's correct behaviour.

> -------------------
> TestEventLoops seems to work ok, except on close of the last window I get
> an unhandled excption below.
> [snip]
> Unhandled Signal 0xb (Segmentation fault [Address not mapped to object])
>     at address 0x968 - immediate exit!

That's been fixed in SVN rev 603. Thanks for reporting it!

> Yes, the scrollbar range change is a necessity if I will use it for the
> projects at work, but for right now I'm more interested in trying to
> understand how to use the extra features you've added for parallel
> processing.

Well it can go like a blue arsed fly when tuned. It certainly
outperforms any CORBA implementation I know of. See
http://www.nedprod.com/Tn/oldnews.html and bear in mind that it goes
/faster/ than that now.

Cheers,
Niall