On 5 May 2006 at 10:36, David De Weerdt wrote:

> > Ok, found the problem,
> >
> > apparantly CopyCursor is a macro that is defined by winuser.h, so
> > including winuser.h will result in this compilation problem. Renaming
> > all references to CopyCursor from CopyCursor to TnCopyCursor for
> > example, resolved the problem.

How wonderful of Microsoft! :(

I'll commit a fix to SVN, but in the meantime your problems appear to
be caused by defining FXINLINE_MUTEX_IMPLEMENTATION. If you can wait
to tomorrow I'll have a full fix in SVN as I don't think it's ever
been tested on msvc8. Until then, best undefine it!

Cheers,
Niall