*throws up hands in defeat*

I compiled the patches I wanted by hand, and /still/ get bizarre mail
routing. Only now the problem is getting ever more severe. /All/ mail sent
from my personal server at work to the others servers is getting re-routed
back to my server by the main servers.

If anyone has any clues about this, PLEASE share them. I've read every FAQ
and mailling list archive I can find, and asked everywhere, and nothing I've
tried has helped.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Matthew


Matthew Walker said:
> I need to disable TLS in the Toaster patch urgently. Is it all in one area
> in the patch file? TLS is looking more and more likely to be the problem
> causing my myserious misrouting of mail. (Why, I still have no idea, but a
> hand-run SMTP session with no TLS works perfectly)
>
>
> --
>  Was I helpful?  Let others know:
>  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=utoxin&p=main
>


-- 
 Was I helpful?  Let others know:
 http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=utoxin&p=main

Reply via email to