On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 11:56 AM, Qing Yan wrote:

Dear all,

My SMTP over SSL is working fine now but when I disable SSL in Outlook
Express, I got the follow message:

inactivity. Subject 'hi', Account: 'qmail', Server: 'smtp.ezrs.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks to me like it still is using SSL, but failing.

Incidentally, I just connected to your mail server via telnet and sent you a message successfully. So this is definitely an Outlook problem:

bash-2.05a$ telnet smtp.ezrs.com 25
Trying 203.99.145.103...
Connected to s145103.bb145.so-net.com.hk.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ezrs.com ESMTP
ehlo
250-ezrs.com