On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 12:39, Andrew Averin wrote:
> Hello David,
> 
> Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 2:11:44 PM, you wrote:
> 
> D> On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 11:52, Andrew Averin wrote:
> >> How could I force rbls checks on netqmail-1.05+toaster-0.6 ?
> >>  
> >> 
> >> 
> >> 
> >> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> 
> 
> D> Add rblsmtpd to the qmail-smtpd supervise script, like this:
> D>  /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -b -r sbl.spamhaus.org -r relays.ordb.org \
> 
> D> That has to be inserted before the "qmail-smtpd" call.
> 
> D> So aresult could look like this:
> 
> D> exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 16000000 \
> D>         envdir /etc/relay-ctrl \
> D>         /usr/bin/relay-ctrl-chdir \
> D>         /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -H -R -l 0 \
> D>     -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
> D>     -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp \
> D>    /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -b -r sbl.spamhaus.org -r relays.ordb.org \
> D>   /usr/bin/relay-ctrl-check   /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
> D>     /Appz2/VPopMail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true 2>&1
> 
> 
> Thank you very much David
> And one more question?
> How could I force multilog to be more verbose. In other words I want
> to see any rbl checks in logs. I have an old qmail installation where
> I see more information (I believe through splogger).
You can use "recordio", it logs the whole smtp conversation, including
those rbl rejects.
Just like this (right before rblsmtpd and qmail-smtpd):

/usr/bin/recordio  /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -b -r sbl.spamhaus.org -r
relays.ordb.org

But recordio is known to conflict with TLS patch...I don't know if
anyone got it working (I miss all the info recordio provides).


Reply via email to