sorry bill, but look this

spamt/spamt.cdb: Modified recently enough; hopefully up to date.

spamt.cdb (defaults):
        throttle constant: 2000ms
        throttle max: 120000ms
        reasonable recipient count: 50
        pre-DATA flush? yes
        teergrubing periodicity: 50s
        teergrube response: (Default.) please wait.
        spam throttle (state) directory: spams
        other active network blocks (bits): none

i have a configuration, but this in realy dont work

when i have more than 50 messages, they dont have result
  i have try a lot of configs, but anyone work

maybe somebody have a file to me see
        i read the manual, i read the files in list, but i cant do this
work!

please, help me!

i just need this to this machine work how i need

thanks

PS, i have changes in spam/spams/wait and time

in theory this is work, but no how i need

thanks again