Hi all,

I am helping a friend set up qmail with all the fixings offered by this list.

He is running Mandrake 10.1 (3 CD version) with a basic install (with URPMI), and high security.

He is stuck on the courier-imap section - specifically with the ./configure command after

tar -xjf tar/courier-authlib-0.56.tar.bz2
cd courier-authlib-0.56
./configure

It spits out toward the end:

checking for perl5... /usr/bin/perl5
checking for courier-config... no
then it displays a lot of configure: WARNING: === messages about it thinking he is running Redhat.

Trying to run gmake after this will not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Deion "Mule" Christopher

--Mule was here!--
--Republican Team Leader And Proud Of It!--
http://www.gopteamleader.com/about.asp