Rick Macdougall wrote:
Here's some code that should go somewhere. I call it deletegreylist.sql on my system and run it every hour.

delete FROM `relaytofrom` WHERE origin_type = "AUTO" and ( unix_timestamp( )- unix_timestamp( record_expires ) >0 )

If you don't do that, of course, your database fills up with expired entries.

Good point. I have greylisting on a backup server that I rarely check on. And of course, the relaytofrom table has 9195262 records in it, and had crashed. I'm repairing it now, and will run query above when it's done.

Thanks for the tip, I'll put it in a shell script, and make a note of it on the site.

Regards,

Bill