From: Bill Shupp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: toaster@shupp.org
Subject: Re: [toaster] Simplehelpdeskfinal wont send mail through qmail setup
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:15:38 -0700

Mo Mule wrote:

> I think it has something to do with:
>
> rpm -e --nodeps sendmail postfix
>
> So is it possible to have the qmail toaster AND mailx(postfix) running
> on the same machine?

I don't recommend it.

> Or like I asked before, could it just need a new
> php command or wrapper to have it deliver email messages to the local
> qmail accounts?

Does /usr/sbin/sendmail exist?  And is it a symbolic link to
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail?  That's all you need for local injection to work.

Regards,

Bill

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE