[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
I need a little help deciphering what's going on here.

CHKUSER accepted sender: from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
<DG93MCB1:unknown:IP_Address_of_allowed_relay> rcpt <> : sender accepted

I'm getting a ton of these in my log files but the user CHKUSER is reporting is not sending them. I tried commenting them out of my tcp.smtp file and resetting the tcp.smtp.cdb but I'm still getting the same log.

The reported "from user" (in this case [EMAIL PROTECTED]) is simply the one declared at SMTP session with "mail from:".

Tonino
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Doug