Joey Novak wrote:
Hey Guys,

We have a domain that has an alias, and a customer has requested that we bounce all mail sent to his accounts alias on the other domain.

i.e. domaina.com <http://domaina.com> is an alias for domainb.com <http://domainb.com>. The customer wants [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to come through, but all messages sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to go to trash or be bounced. Is this possible?

I don't touch our qmail install very often, so my qmail admin skills are pretty rusty (read, falling off the hinges rusty...)

  Thanks!

Just off the top of my head here.

You could add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to /var/qmail/control/badmailto

Rick