Bill Shupp wrote:
On Feb 25, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Rick Macdougall wrote:

Hi,

One of my bussies was using the toaster to install a new server and came across this prereq.

yum install gcc g++ gcc-g++ gdbm gdbm-devel openssl openssl-devel stunnel krb5-devel bzip2 bzip2-devel

He really needed c++ and gcc=c++, not g++.  Is this a typo ?

The last time I checked, the RH rpm name was gcc-c++. But that was a while ago. Note that different distributions use different package names. What distribution are you using?

Regards,

Bill

Hi,

On your page it says gcc-g++, I believe it should say gcc-c++

It's a CentOS 5 install.

Regards,

Rick