Same here, moved over a few months ago. Must say its much nicer to the system than courier was.

Lampa wrote, On 5/24/2008 12:48 AM:
Hello,

migration is described on dovecot pages http://wiki.dovecot.org/Migration

I migrated from courier to dovecot wo problems.

2008/5/23, Maciej Sołtysiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] pisze:

I didn't dare to install it of course, but do you have plans of creating
patches for newer versions or just stick with the older one?

I can't speak for Bill, but I'm hoping the next version of the toaster
uses Dovecot instead of courier.  A number of people on the list have
successfully switched.

Rick

 Hmm. Would you happen to have a decent migration tutorial for dovecot in
Bill's Toaster?

 Maciej