Qmail List wrote:
Hi,

I have 2 IPs for the web and mail server which is on the same box. I would
like apache to attach to the 1st IP and qmail on the 2nd. How can I make
qmail to bind to the 2nd IP?

Here is my run file for qmail-smtpd. Notice the term 'mail.developersdesk.com' in the parameters for tcpserver. The value in a normal installation is 0 which says all ip addresses the server listens to. If you prefer, you can also use the IP address here.

Rick

#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`

MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 10000000 \
    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -H -R -l 0 \
    -x /mail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
    -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" mail.developersdesk.com smtp \
    /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd \
    -r safe.dnsbl.sorbs.net \
    -r bl.spamcop.net \
    /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \