From: Maciej Sołtysiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: toaster@shupp.org
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 10:06:41 AM
Subject: Re: [toaster] Qmail-Scanner you can try [WWW] Mailparser by Eric
Bambach

Hi,

I guess you don't have the 'execute' bit set.
try:
chmod u+x /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue

Also ensure that other files you are executing within qmail-queue have
this set on too, check that
/var/qmail/bin/mailparser and /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.orig

Note that I haven't used mailparser, I'm just guessing.

Good luck,
Maciej