On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 22:23 -0800, Tom Collins wrote:
> I'm running 0.91.2 on two servers, and 0.88.x on two others.  I figure
> it's about time to upgrade (ya think?!) and remember reading that
> there are changes that affect the toaster.
>

> I'm wondering:
>

> 1) Do Bill's clamav patches work with the latest versions of ClamAV?
> a) If not, are they even necessary any more?
> b) If they are necessary, has anyone updated them and made them
> available for downloading?

You don't need the patches anymore, but you will need to read the
upgrade notes on clam as some of the config option have changed
between .93 and .94 and the options need changing or clam wont start up.

> 2) I think I need to make changes to simscan, but it looks like jms1
> has a patch to take care of that.

Im not sure what the change is to simscan that your referring to as I
had no problems with simscan after upgrading.