Hi,

I managed to patch my ucspci-tcp to support ipv6. As of now, v6 incoming works, as thats over the tcp server. I am now looking to add v6 outgoing qmail-remote. I am unable to find something that patches this ONLY. I did find qsmtpd a replacement addon for qmail-smtpd and qmail-remote. However, I am wondering if there is another way instead of a drop in replacement from qsmtpd and qremote. I do use domainkeys and having to replace anything that takes that away will cause me major distress with yahoo, therefore qsmtpd is out. I know qremote is a seperate binary. But if there are alternate patches I would like to see them as well.

Regards,
Satish Alwani