Can you understand where messages are created?
If they are created outside -email system, they should not be accepted.
If they are generated inside the system, or coming from a trusted system (for which you don't apply chkuser), they are always accepted.

Check carefully.

Tonino

d...@upnorthwebcreations.com ha scritto:
They are vpopmail users.