From: HANEMANN Simon [mailto:s.hanem...@silver-atena.de]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 6:03 AM
To: Reyna, David
Subject: AW: Help for beginners - additional information

Hi David,

So far, I have followed the steps of the manual. Therefore I cloned the
repository with the "Git clone" command.

However, I tried to use an outdated version (07 Dec. 2017) of Yocto 2.4.1 Rocko
of GitHub. The mentioned problem does not occur with these GitHub files.
(Link: https://github.com/jku/poky)

When comparing the files, I noticed that in the "urls.py” file (found out:
Bitbake/lib/toaster/bldcollector of GitHub) import "patterns".  This import is
missing in the “urls.py” file of the Git clone version
(This may helps). In addition to this the remaining files of both Version (Git
and GitHub) are mostly identical.

I keep on using the outdated GitHub version for now.

Kind regards,
Simon