Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:26:53 +0000 (GMT)
 From: ramana yashaswi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Subject: spread the message

 dear friends
 greetings from guntur n WALK FOUNDATION iam dr Ramana yashaswi
 ,working as asst prof of ortho in Guntur med college after having seen
 so many amputations in GGH guntur started an artificial limb kendra
 named as WALK FOUNDATION with other like minded n philanthropists WALK
 foundation is established to help the neeedy limbless by distributing
 (for  free of cost) above knee n below knee artificial limbs and
 calipers WALK to circulate among our friend circle SO kindly circulate
 the brochures of WALK (aatached) among OUR FRIENDS N RELATIVES for
 their kind gesture to helP the poor nnedy limbless physically
 challenged .they can donate on the ocassions of b'days anniversaries
 thanx a bunch for spreading smiles across miles in advance with all
 warm wishes dr ramana yashaswi director walk foundation yashaswi
 hospitals ch kothapet
 GUNTUR,522001 A.P
 MOBILE 98480 78807

 dr ramana yashaswi
 consultant orthopedic surgeon
 yashaswi hospitals
 guntur 522001
 www.orthopedicsweb.com

We should support such people.

Once we complete our current projects let us think of supporting him
in whatever way we can.

Initially spreading the word is itself a big help.

Thank you.

with regards,
Prasanthi.