Hi all,

Saturday(Oct 20th) morning me and Jithendra garu went to hospital. Operation
was done. Sravani recovering fast. She might be discharged on Monday.

Doctors fixed the instrument inside right brain. There is one more device to
be fixed outside. Which will fixed after one month. This device cast is of
1.5lacs. Thats why doctors gave one month time for them to arrange remaining
money. Right now this device is with Dcotors.

Munidra garu said that they were not able arrange any thing beyond 9.5lacs.
So they still need 1.5 lacs. Once the girl recover from this operation, she
has to  undergo minimum one year speech therapy, which is of cost 40000. For
the first year doctors already collected the money for this.

Regards,
Pullarao