Hi All,

MOM of 2/7/08 meeting.. In case if there is mistake/missing please do add..

*TMAD and Like minded people Minutes of Meeting*

*Attendees*:

*TMAD* – Pavan, Jayaram, Madhu

*Sugathi* – Srinath, Pavan

*WeServePeople* – Ranjith

*Vitharana* – Shyam

TMAD this time invited Like minded people for meeting. The meeting started
with introduction then discussed on various aspects.

*TMAD – Pavan – www.tomakeadifference.net <http://www.tomakedifference.net/>
*

Supports education, medical cases and tie-ups with NGO's.

Identification – Main resources for the cases are articles published in news
paper.

Process:

   1. The case will be kept under observation for one week. If the case is
   severe the TMAD will immediately will look it
   2. TMAD will contact the affected person's family
   3. Takes care of initial formalities and expenses for the case until NGO
   is found out
   4. If there is no NGO to the case then TMAD will take care the expenses
   either wholly or partial depending the fund available with TMAD and request
   will be sent to the people/groups who are interested to donate
   5. Update of the case will be sent to all donors till closure

Activities:

   1. Takes care of preliminary check up with medical cases, later supports
   depending up on the need of case
   2. Volunteers teaching for schools
   3. Volunteers NGOs on needy basis
   4. Donating Blood

Going forward:

   1. Come up with NGO database
   2. Come up with blood donors database

*Sugathi - Srinath - http://sugathi.blogspot.com*

Volunteering teaching in educational institutions

Identification – Searching for NGOs which support for education
institutions, assess them and volunteering teaching in assessed institutions

Process:

   1. NGOs finding and assessing them
   2. Plan in structured way before going ahead with teaching.
   3. Monthly tasks and execution assessment

Activities:

   1. Volunteering teaching in educational institutions
   2. Conducting workshops/science fair in the institutions

Going forward:

   1. Increase volunteers count in the group
   2. Forming activity based groups
   3. Gas cylinder distribution in Anadha Sisu Sevashramam, Wilson Garden

*We Serve people – Ranjith – www.weservepeople.com*

* *

Financial support to needy

Identification – Every member must identify the at least one organization
where our group can serve in a best way.

Process:

   1. Identify Govt Schools and support talent children
   2. Identify a place and conduct medical camps

Activities:

   1. Conducting talent exams in institutions
   2. Conducting medical camps
   3. Creating awareness among people

Going forward:

   1. Targeting remote villages for creating awareness in medical,
   environmental and education

*Vitharana – Shyam – www.vitharana.org*

Support needy people financially in case of Educational and Medical.

Identification – Members will bring the cases of needy person/institution.

Process:

   1. Cases will be assessed by the members of the group
   2. Fund raising will be done by members
   3. When sufficient funds are not available look out for different options
   available like NGOs, Trusts, Groups which supports cases
   4. Keep in touch with the progress of the case and take it closure

Activities:

   1. Take care of joining formalities of students in schools/colleges
   2. Assist them in regular intervals
   3. Keep in touch with management of institutions in cases in regular
   intervals to get know future requirements
   4. Members will keep look out for the cases

Going forward:

   1. NGO registration
   2. Website
   3. Take care Ramayampet sex workers children education

*TMAD Action Points:*

   1. Creating NGO database place where every on can access
   2. Work in identifying blood society which will support the group on when
   ever requirement comes

Interesting thing is Rajith is part of We server people, Sugathi and Shyam
is part of TMAD, Vitharana. So we cannot use a specific group when it comes
to co-ordination from different groups. Instead we have to use Like Minded
or BOSF (Birds Of Same Feather) which is already in use in Hyderabad groups.

*Like Minded Action Points:*

   1. Get in touch over mails
   2. Common place for Sharing Blood donors details
   3. Visit to Jeevanahalli Govt School

* *

*Proposed:*

   1. Sugathi invited to attend Workshop they are going to conduct in the
   last week of July or 1st week of Aug in Anannya
   2. TMAD will take Sugathi to Vivek Nagar school

* *

*Points not discussed:*

   1. Creating awareness to the people on RTI Act
   2. Future events and guidelines – did partially
   3. Eye donation

Thanks and regards,
Shyam.

--