I am not very convinced about all this. You are already doing some service
even from Home.
If still you need more intensive, prepare some children on different
aspects.
If you are on Bedrest I even don't advise sitting in front of PC and
straining more.
Still u need to help, you can do some mailing work for
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
With warm regards,
KSRao