Wonderful, Pavan. It seems we soon are going to get tired to
slogan 'Kudos' to the untiring efforts of Blr team.

Education Cases:

Please extend your support to Suma and Swetha. Please get the xerox
copies of their academic certificates and also the family information
if possible. When we meet in Nellore we can discuss about Educational
Loans with my Uncle, Mr. Raghuram. He is working in Andhra Bank. He
can guide us and give us valuable information reg. these loans. It is
better if we encourage the students to get education loans. We will
provide the required guidance and support and also the initial help
that is required.

Medical Cases:

Rs. 400 for month wouldn't be a problem. So go ahead and support
Srinivasan. If you need any volunteers in Tirupati, we can manage.

Let us know how much money is required every month for all the
identified genuine cases. As of now, use all the money that is
collected in Blr for all the cases that come to your notice. For any
additional help, mail the estimate to the group so that we can send
the remaining amount.

Pallavi and Gurung both require Cyclosporine and see if we can get it
for discount. Dr. Hemanth forwarded details of many organizations.
Please get in touch with them and discuss.

Teaching English to Students:

Please get in touch with Sankar Rajanala. He will definitely help you
with Syllabus and material even if he cannot come and teach. He is
very very interested in this activity.

Coming to T-Shirts, Receipt Books, Letter Heads, Kasyap is already on
job and we will be getting them by 14th of this month. I can handover
to you when we meet in Nellore. We are printing 4 copies/sets - for
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Nellore. Will gift them to Arun on
his marriage reception :)

Great going, Pavan. Keep it up.