U wasted lot of time in just deliberation than in printing itself...
Get in touch with my friend... Narendra at Rainbow Print Packs very near to
Anjaneya Swamy temple
at Ameerpet. Leave all the soft copies...Get the prints..He is busy so he
may need some time to do it...

Rest is God who will take care and bless you for all the good work...

Can u add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to our group

KSRao

--
With warm regards,
KSRao