I will surely promise to do that if I just have sufficient backup from
behind...
I join the groups very recently but I got many more to join when I felt u r
doing some thing not only good but Best I find... I have prople in my office
who take monthly 50K, 100000, 200000 for not doing even one fourth of your
work. That's where I am ashamed. What I am saying is ... digging into the
pockets every time, few pennies here and there...the thing we need to do is
gigantic... give me a little support...I will show I am happy with what you
are doing and you will realize what I am saying can be achieved within no
time... my problem has not been solved but I got neck deep into your TMAD
and BoSF. Recently I joined NTR TRust alongwith Redcross (which I joined 4
yr back)...Lets meet some time...waste a few hours...

Regards,
KSRao
9866158015

--