I cannot commit to 3 hours every weekend, but i will get the work done on a
consistent basis and if not, then i shall communicate the same, so that others
can step in ...

cheers

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still i can do
something. I will not refuse to do something I can do . ( Helen Keller )

Suri's blog

http://bhookh.com
http://aidindia.org
http://www.giftofvision.org