Friends,

Greetings.

It is my pleasure to introduce Rakesh to all of you. Many thanks to
SivaSankar for introducing Rakesh to me.

About Rakesh in his own words:

 1) I am free on all the Sundays.

 2) I have been into social work right from my college days. Was part
of NSS in college. Worked closely with farmer groups in developing
awareness of Green Tech. farming techniques.

 3) For the last one year working on awareness of importance of
education for people in and around Jadcherla ( Nakkalabanda tanda,
bokkalonipalli, etc)

 4) Have been actively participating in awareness of MSD.

 5) With the help of ISRO developed a software for fishermen in
coastal areas which is usefull for them in fishing and flood warning.

 6) Working closely with IIT-Kanpur and nirvachan sadan (GOI) to
develop effective Election ID Cards.

Thank you.

with regards,
Prasanthi.