Hi All,

I bought the medicines for Ms. Vineeta (through Karuna Welfare
Society) for 3790 INR. I will scan and upload the bill to our group
files section.

Last month the amount was 3184 INR, but this month they wanted a
particular tablet in higher quantity. So this month the bill was 3790
INR.

I heard from them that this would continue for another 3 to 4 months.

Please let me know if you need any further details or clarifications.

Have a great day.

Thanks and Regards,
Saravanan
Delhi TMAD Member