Hello Friends,

Felt very happy to share few thoughts with you. When we actually feel
gloomy and lazy, you hear good news and suddenly you feel a burst of
energy in us.

Today I got to hear many a good news. Will share under respective
threads. This is about the ashram.

I rang to ashram to send us the brochures and today I received the
courier. One should read the wonderful history of the ashram, the
determination of the freedom fighters of those days, the turbulences
they faced, the attrocities they braved.. it is so inspiring.

Immediately I rang to Murali to hear one more good news that he got
acceptance from the concerned person. They do not bother to whomever
we give, only thing is that those should be used properly. We will
submit the details on Monday.

Luckily Satish Ketineedi's (Chandrareddy's friend - Trinanda
Foundation) native place is Pithapuram and he went there for Diwali.
This place is very near to Pithapuram. He is very much interested in
this type of work. He said he didn't get a chance to know about this
ashram before and he will definitely visit it. I requested him to
take the photos. We will get those photos by next Thursday.

I also rang to ashram to convey that we received the brochures. When
I asked about other requirements they mentioned the following:

1. Laser Printer (even used one is fine)
2. Benches for children (10 would suffice)

I told him that I cannot promise but will try. As they have an
Office, it would be good if we can arrange for a scanner and a xerox
too. As we will be giving Computers, they can scan and post. If we
can train the volunteers there in Computers, they themselves can post
the updates about the ashram.

I posted a blog so as to forward the details to people who belong to
Rajahmundry and near by areas so that they can come forward to
contribute. Lets see.

So how about giving 30 blankets from our end?

In tune to our ideology, I will bear the to and fro charges as a
volunteer if I go to Rajahmundry to deliver them.

If at all we get people who are from Rajahmundry and who frequently
visit their place, we can send through them. Awaiting a quick
response.

Thank you.

with regards,
Prasanthi.