Hi Remy.

Oops, yes, you're right about this (of course).  I misunderstood the use
of the
"started" variable to mean whether or not the background thread was already
started, instead of whether the component's lifecycle had started.  Sorry.

BTW: I really like the resources package!  I can think of several useful
implementations that I'd like to use, like one for CVS, or one for JavaMail,
or ...  lots more.

--
Jason Brittain
Software Engineer, Olliance Inc.        http://www.Olliance.com