Hans,

I just tried the examples on tomcat 4.0, and the only
problem I could see is with the source code of
the "number guess" example.

The link in num/numguess.html should be changed from
   "/examples/jsp/source.jsp?/jsp/num/numguess.jsp"
   "numguess.txt"

Otherwise, everything seems ok when I try the examples
(both execute and source).

    -- Pierre