From: Curtis Dougherty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: mardi 5 décembre 2000 20:32
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Benchmarks: Catalina M5 vs. Apache 1.3.12

Jason -

I am attempting to generate some server performance numbers as well.  What
tool would you recommend to test TOMCAT vs. <WebLogic> <JRun> <et al.>???

If you can point me in the right direction for a good test harness to
plug-in I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

Regards,
Curtis
QA Engineer
BusinessThreads