Hi,

Could you send the patches to the list since :

* I'd like to test them before applying to the 3.2 tree.
  They could be ready for 3.2.1.

* I'll add them to my tomcat RPM to give production sites
  an up to date (and sus before 3.2.1)

Also what about token / acl in ajp13 for connections between apache
and tomcat ???

Thanks

"Pour la plupart des hommes, se corriger consiste à changer de défauts."
-- Voltaire