on 12/13/2000 9:11 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> One issue to keep in mind when you look at the build scripts is that there are
> two goals that sometimes compete:
> * Build Tomcat itself (i.e. make the right JARs
> available to the right javac tasks)
> * Build a binary distribution that includes all the
> JARs that can be legally redistributed (i.e.
> not JSSE).
>
> I'm fine with improvements that accomplish both goals, but -1 on changes that
> do
> not.

All I'm doing is simply making it so that people can setup a directory
structure to have relative paths to their .jar files instead of having to
specify these things in environment variables. it will first look for the
relative path and if it doesn't exist or isn't valid, it will use an env
variable.

-jon

--
Honk if you love peace and quiet.