Environment:
   Release: Tomcat 4.0
   JVM Release: 1.3
   Operating System: Win2K
   OS Release: SP1
   Platform: intel

Synopsis:
lossing connection on POST

The server is dropping me whenever I do a POST with
an enctype='multipart/form-data'.

I'm not having the problem when running under JWS2.0!!

Anyone seen this...or is there a know fix that I'm not
aware of!!??

Thanks in advance

-mt

Title: BugRat Report # 613

BugRat Report # 613

Project: Tomcat Release: Tomcat 4.0
Category: Bug Report SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug State: received
Confidence: public

Submitter: mike toffolo ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Responsible: Z_Tomcat Alias ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Synopsis:
lossing connection on POST
Environment: (jvm, os, osrel, platform)
1.3, Win2K, SP1, intel

Additional Environment Description:

Report Description:
The server is dropping me whenever I do a POST with an enctype='multipart/form-data'. I'm not having the problem when running under JWS2.0!! Anyone seen this...or is there a know fix that I'm not aware of!!?? Thanks in advance -mt

View this report online...