Roy Wilson wrote:
It's odd that Nacho suggested that a look at the thread he posted might
be worthwhile. I've been lurking on this list for about 6 months (with an
occasional attempt to contribute) and it seems like the TC3.x vs TC4
struggle is like a forest fire that keeps getting almost put out and then
starts up again. Some issues are similar and some aren't.

As a result, a day or two I asked Bill Middleton if I could get bulk
access to the archives and do some semi-serious searching. He said that
as far as he's concerned, the archive belongs to the developers, so I
should post to the list and see if anyone has any heartburn. Does anyone?
If I don't hear anything for a week, I'll assume it's a non-issue.

You mean bulk access to the TOMCAT-DEV archives?  Go for it ... anything posted here was *meant* to be seen by the Tomcat development community (including those interested in Tomcat's future as well as committers).

Roy
--
Roy Wilson
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Craig

On 12/18/00, 3:10:06 PM, Nacho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding RE
[MY_OPINION] Tomcat 3.x@2: