> > <http://localhost:8080/scarab/servlet/scarab>
> >

> Is there a particular page I should go to for triggering session creation?  I want
> to try this with 4.0-m5 and also with the updates I just checked in (which will
> appear in tonight's nightly build).

the above url is enough. i will try out the nightly build to see if it
improves things.

> By the way, on a 233mhz Linux box, the Turbine initialization took 13 seconds, which
> seems pretty reasonable.  Weren't you seeing huge delays here as well?

hmmm...that even seems like a lot...for me, i think the init of turbine
itself is only taking a few seconds 5-10. the issue of the "real" length
was clearly demonstrated in the log that i showed you in the original
email on this subject.

thanks,

-jon

--