I had looked at the code a while ago, and at that time the code to
implement the Java SeucrityManager had been ported from Tomcat 3.2.

When I looked at the code today, it is entirely different and unfinished.
I was wondering who had been working on this and if they were planning
on finishing it anytime in the near future.  If not, I can spend some
time finishing it up (most likely rewriting or reimplementing the Tomcat
3.x SecurityManager code).

Regards,

Glenn

Glenn Nielsen             [EMAIL PROTECTED] | /* Spelin donut madder    |