> In general, I hope we are cautious about adding non-standard headers like
this.  It is not a precedent I particularly like, but I can see the
reasoning
> for doing it this time.

Agreed, but apprently mod_dav (ie, Apache 2.0) is doing the same.
It's such an insignificant change that I couldn't find a valid reason to
justify why we shouldn't include it. If it was more significant (like MS
proprietary property types), I wouldn't even think about adding it.

Remy