Thanks, Costin.

>From the little I have seen so far, you haven't added much code; at least the
line count is very similar to 3.2.1. You should feel proud of what you have
accomplished so far; IMHO, all code-refactoring and re-design efforts are
worthy, regardless of where it is released. If it's released as Tomcat, and it
seems it will, it will be a big plus.

One question: do you have anything to the effect of a SmokeTest -- meaning a
battery of automatic tests that are passed after the nightly build? Is it what
you call "self-test" in the 3.3 proposal? I think I saw something like that in
the cvs logs, but I'm not quite sure.

So keep it up,

Alex.