I've been a bit silent in these days after the PMC meeting.. I've been
preparing for a big trip to Dublin/Prague/NYC+LinuxWorld over the next two
weeks. Luckily I'll be stuck on a plane for 10 hours later today and will be
catching up with all email. Replys will flow in from Dublin. :)

Just FYI -- I hate being silent for too long.. :)

Also, if anybody in Dublin/Prague/NYC would like to get together and chat,
my schedule may permit such meetings (over beer of course!). Send me private
mail if you are interested and we'll see what can happen.

.duncan
--
James Duncan Davidson                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                  !try; do()