Important Note:
  This vote is for the Tomcat 3.3 Release Plan.
  It is *not* a vote to release Tomcat 3.3!
  The Release Plan proposes a way to bring Tomcat 3.3 to a
  releasable state. Once that state is reached, a separate
  vote will held concerning the actual release of Tomcat 3.3.

Additional Note:
  Voting +1 for the Tomcat 3.3. Release Plan should indicate
  a willingness to actually contribute toward the execution
  of this plan.  If you are in favor of this plan, but are
  unable to contribute, you should vote +0 instead of +1.

Final Note:
  Those voting -1 should supply a reason for the -1 vote so
  that these issues can be addressed.

A copy of the Tomcat 3.3 Release Plan may be found at:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-tomcat/RELEASE-PLAN-3.3>

A copy of the Status document that identifies the action items
to be executed by this plan may be found at:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-tomcat/STATUS.html>

<----- Please return this portion with your vote ----->

Tomcat 3.3 Release Plan Ballot:

  [ ] +1        I am in favor of this plan and will help
  [ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
  [ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
  [ ] -1        I am against this plan being executed, and my
            reason is:

For approval, there must be at least three +1 votes by committers,
and more +1 votes than -1 votes.

Cheers,
Larry Isaacs