I have no problem with what I perceive to be the intent of this
statement.  Given that we are, as of minutes ago, operating under
BugZilla, would it be appropriate to substitute "resolved"
for "closed".  Since "resolved" includes "later" or "wontfix" as
resolutions, we could use those if it isn't practical to fix before
the release. A query on those resolutions would reveal what isn't
being fixed, so a judgement could be made.

Larry