Hi All,

The TC3.3 release plan called for a Milestone 1 freeze yesterday
(2/2/2001).  However, some important changes were needed and I haven't
finished my review of the documentation, so this has been delayed.
I plan to finish my review of the documentation today. Then after a good
nights sleep, I will update the Tomcat "sign-on" and add the CVS Tag
for Milestone 1.

Though not completely frozen, only simple (i.e. safe) bug fixes should
be made at this point.  If there is something bigger that you think
should be in  TC3.3m1, please contact me first before committing.

Since I will only be changing documentation, those who can and have the
time, please build Tomcat 3.3 from current source and try it out.
Let me know if you encounter any problems that should be fixed before
releasing TC3.3m1.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Larry