1) It's a good habit to get into. HTML mail is evil, wastes bandwidth and
most mailers won't format it.
2) If you post html to say, [EMAIL PROTECTED], you would get
flamed so hard your mailbox would be filled for months to come.
3) JUST DON't DO IT!

Oh, and wrap at 76 characters too please :-)
-Thom