Hi,
I am having an HTML page with multiple forms and all
of them are handled by the same servlet. The forms are
resolved using hidden field in the servlet. With
catalina 4.0 beta (build) when I hit back in IE and
submit second form in the page. I get blank page. If I
recompile the servlet, then I get the response but
again same thing repeats when I hit back again.
Does anyone know why is it so? Any comments?
Sorry if this bug has been reported. I could not find
such entry in the mailing list archive.
Chandra