> The above changes remove one class loading layer from a web app,
> allows Common classes to use property files and resources, and cleans
> up the directories where jar files and classes are located.

The Catalina core would see the shared libraires, which is a very bad idea
IMO. We'll get into the same kind of class conflicts and sealing violations
we now face because Jasper uses JAXP 1.1.
I really can't see any real benefits (but I can see a lot of problems) in
removing the shared class loader.

What we can do is add a lib/classes/ repository to the shared classloader.

Remy