I just committed the changes to implement a DefaultContext element
which can be nested within an Engine or Host config.  This was
something I really needed to simplify the amount of work it takes
to maintain a Tomcat 4 server.xml config when supporting multiple
virtual hosts.  The biggest reason was the need to configure a
default JNDI JDBC DataSource for any web applications deployed within
a virtual host.

It seems to be working.  Let me know if you see any problems with how
I implemented this.

Regards,

Glenn