I've build mod_jk.dll for Windows. Where should I EMail it.

Just tested 3.2.2 with my servlet, and the first request seems to be
substantially faster (Creating HttpSession??). There used to be about a 1
second delayish. Nice one.

Couple of bugs:

1. jaxp.jar and parser.jar aren't distributed with the binary release.

2. The virtual hosting section of tomcat-apache-howto.html contains a
section from httpd.conf where it should contain the <Host/> part of
server.xml.

Dave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]